This corner has a long and storied past in Baseball history. It was first known as Bennett Park, then, in 1912, the name changed to Navin Field in 1912. As love for the sport grew, the name was changed to Briggs Stadium in the 1930s and then Tiger Stadium later on.
Some of baseball's greatest moments took place at this corner.
Super soft heather vintage navy tri-blend poly/cotton/rayon (50/25/25). Designed in Michigan by The Mitten State. Assembled in USA.