January 18, 2017
Do you say “Yes”? Or do you say “Yah”? Even though our peninsulas are separated by 5 miles of the Mighty Mac's glorious steel and asphalt, it seems like we’re worlds apart.
What’s so different, you ask? Where to begin….
1. What we look like.
• In the UP: you troll around in inappropriate clothing for the cold.
• In the LP: you are a troll.
2. What our first day of the Spring is like.
• In the UP: "Come on in, the water's great!"
• In the LP: "Is it too early for shorts?"
3. What going to the bar is like.
• In the UP: you stand in line to wrestle a bear for a beer.
• In the LP: you stand in line to wrestle the complexities of the hop choice in your beer.
4. What leaving the bar is like.
• In the UP: what waiting for an Uber looks like.
• In the LP: what waiting for an Uber feels like.